Sage Collective is a pioneer in the realm of independent older adult housing that is being built with healthcare assets as an integral part of the residences development. Our vision for vibrant, high-quality and affordable living incorporates freedom and choice through the inclusion of wellness support, cultural exploration and spiritual enrichment.
Campus - Coming Soon
Sage Collective is creating a new model for older adult living. Our vibrant and affordable community is planned for a site that is the equivalent of a city block, forming a Campus environment that emphasizes health and wellness, cultural enrichment, security and genuine connection among its senior residents.
Continuing our legacy of service to older adults in Bronzeville and the surrounding area for more than four decades, the Sage community will be a uniquely vibrant and affordable option committed to the highest standards of care and service. Working with experienced and collaborative developers, contractors, architects, healthcare systems, social service providers, faith leaders and community residents, our model will feature:
- Subsidized and market-rate rentals
- Attractive, durable finishes in eco-friendly buildings
- Comfortable units with high quality amenities at an affordable price
- Choice of on-campus apartment or townhome living
- Adjacent fitness center adapted to unique senior needs
- Performance space to host cultural activities
- Various restaurant and retail services available to residents and outside community members
- Social enterprises providing employment and financial stability to interested residents
This is our mission,
and we are absolutely committed to it.
For timely updates on the development process, visit our blog page, Sage Advice.
In the meantime, explore our current available programs under Programming.
If you share our concern for meeting the housing and/or programming needs of this community and its older adults, please feel free to Contact Us.